We have installed Openfire 4.1.5 with Subscription 1.4.0 plugin and connects using Pidgin 2.10.12.
From Subscription properties we set to "Reject - ALL Subscription requests", we need to admin from admin console.
Steps made to test functionality:
- A user add a friend to his buddies list.
- Because of "Reject - All subscription request" is enabled, the request never arrives.
- The invited buddy appears as "Not authorized".
- Then double click on this buddy and write a message.
- This message is delivered correctly!
I was waiting not to deliver any message in such case.
May be there is something wrong with it?
Thank you for any idea.