I am working with Openfire server. I want to manage 1000,000 concurrent users. I found that there are two ways to make Openfire scalable i.e.
- Through Clustering Openfire.
- Through Connection Managers.
I need information about the following queries
- Is there any licensing cost for clustering Openfire v3.9.1 commercially.If so, how much that cost is.
- How many application nodes are required for setting up cluster to manage the desired number of concurrent users.
- I also read that the Coherence-based clustering plugin has been deprecated, so which plugin will be used to setup a cluster of Openfire v3.9.1.
- Is there any licensing cost for scaling it with Connection Managers.
- How many Connection Managers are required to manage desired number of concurrent users.