29 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 6:45 AM by babyface

Installing OfMeet on Openfire 3.9.0

babyface

Bonjour,

I am trying to test OfMeet, las update. Currently I am running with version 1.1 of january the 7th. I have only videoconf on full screen and not chat windows as in screenshots, there is no buttons to cut the cam or something else as in jitsivideobridge on https://meet.jit.si

When I try to update it to the last build (fisheye), to upgrade with screenshare, I only have the Ofmeet Interface without any video or screenshare

See attached screenshots.

Thanks for your help guys.

• Re: Installing OfMeet on Openfire 3.9.0
          Dele Olajide

It is still being developed and changing every day. I suggest you upgrade to latest code and if you still have problems, try pasting your Google chrome log  (Tools| Javascript console)

babyface

Dele,

I cannot see your response although I have received email alert with it.

Yes it seems to be chrome, but I have a simple configuration by default.... I don't understand why I cannot see buttons on top of the window and the chat window....

Edit : With le last update I can't get it work now .... here is the log :

This appears to be Chrome main.js:225

status 1 main.js:96

status 3 main.js:96

WebSocket connection to 'wss://10.6.0.42:7443/ws/server?username=null&password=null&resource=imukq6iae2dz ehfr' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404 strophe-openfire.js:192

status 6 main.js:96

Why it is now using username and password and where the plugin get it ? I have to specify it in the url ?

Dele Olajide

switch websockets off in config.js if you dont have the websockets plugin installed

see http://community.igniterealtime.org/message/234646#234646

i sugest you keep your own copy of config.js.

babyface

Thanks Dele great job !

Now I can't understand why buttons are not shown on top of the window ....

Any idea ?

Dele Olajide

How well do you know Javascript?

It happens in line 698 with showToolbar();

That happens when jitsivideobridge sends a webRTC offer which happens when the user enters the MUC room.

Check you chrome log for any relevant messages

babyface

It's been 5 years old I have not do javascript ....

I have some undefined message on doJoin and on presence....

This appears to be Chrome main.js:225

status 1 main.js:96

status 3 main.js:96

connected main.js:79

doJoin xrv377z9tij54s4i undefined main.js:422

getConstraints ["audio", "video"] 360 undefined undefined main.js:285

getUserMedia

Object {audio: Object, video: Object}

main.js:265

onUserMediaSuccess main.js:270

mediaready.rayo main.js:121

rayo colibri register got error
                            1. <iq xmlns="jabber:client" type="error" id="2936:sendIQ" to="d4704961@openfire.devagipi.local/d4704961" from="10.6.0.42"></iq>
                            main.js:829rayoCallback
                            1. <iq xmlns="jabber:client" type="error" id="2936:sendIQ" to="d4704961@openfire.devagipi.local/d4704961" from="10.6.0.42"></iq>
                            main.js:468
                            onPresError 
                            1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" to="d4704961@openfire.devagipi.local/d4704961" from="xrv377z9tij54s4i@conference.10.6.0.42/agbvd801hfrpmn29" type="error"></presence>
                            muc.js:95

Developped logs :

rayoCallback
                            1. <iq xmlns="jabber:client" type="error" id="2936:sendIQ" to="d4704961@openfire.devagipi.local/d4704961" from="10.6.0.42">
                              1. <colibri xmlns="urn:xmpp:rayo:colibri:1" action="offer" muc="xrv377z9tij54s4i@conference.10.6.0.42"></colibri>
                              2. <error code="404" type="cancel">
                                1. <remote-server-not-found xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"></remote-server-not-found>
                                2. </error>
                              3. </iq>
                            main.js:468onPresError 
                            1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" to="d4704961@openfire.devagipi.local/d4704961" from="xrv377z9tij54s4i@conference.10.6.0.42/agbvd801hfrpmn29" type="error">
                              1. <error code="404" type="cancel">
                                1. <remote-server-not-found xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"></remote-server-not-found>
                                2. </error>
                              2. </presence>
                            muc.js:95

It is as if it cannot connect to the server....

Dele Olajide

looks like you are using IP address to access openfire

It does not work properly. modify you network accept proper host names or edit your OS hosts file to create a DNS entry for the IP address.

In windows, you can edit windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts

babyface

Nice job !

Thank you very much ! it is a very good solution !

I tried screen sharing by clicking on button, chrome ask me to share, I accept, but I can't see my desktop, I have a black screen and no errors in javascript console. But when I try to connect with ip address and &screen=true, I can see my desktop but no video of my cam.

Here the log :

rayo colibri answer set ok stable publish.js:502

toggleScreenShare

main.js:851

toggleScreenShare

main.js:851

This appears to be Chrome publish.js:106

status 1 publish.js:47

status 3 publish.js:47

connected publish.js:39

doJoin w4z1b8718257b9 publish.js:260

getConstraints ["screen"] undefined undefined undefined publish.js:166

getUserMedia

Object {audio: false, video: Object}

publish.js:146

onUserMediaSuccess publish.js:151

mediaready.rayo publish.js:62

rayo colibri register set ok publish.js:516

rayoCallback
                                    1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="jitsi.videobridge.w4z1b8718257b9@openfire.devagipi.local/jitsi.videobridge.w4z1 b8718257b9" to="a54b8d77@openfire.devagipi.local/a54b8d77"></presence>
                                    publish.js:277handleOffer
                                    1. <offer xmlns="urn:xmpp:rayo:colibri:1" muc="w4z1b8718257b9@conference.openfire.devagipi.local" videobridge="w4z1b8718257b9" nickname="a54b8d77(Desktop)" participant="a54b8d77@openfire.devagipi.local/a54b8d77"></offer>
                                    publish.js:291
                                    handleOffer track video publish.js:316onstream

MediaStreamEvent {stream: MediaStream, clipboardData: undefined, cancelBubble: false, returnValue: true, srcElement: RTCPeerConnection…}

false publish.js:395
                                    sendAnswer publish.js:414rayoCallback
                                    1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="jitsi.videobridge.w4z1b8718257b9@openfire.devagipi.local/jitsi.videobridge.w4z1 b8718257b9" to="a54b8d77@openfire.devagipi.local/a54b8d77"></presence>
                                    publish.js:277
                                    rayoCallback
                                    1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="jitsi.videobridge.w4z1b8718257b9@openfire.devagipi.local/jitsi.videobridge.w4z1 b8718257b9" to="20d43424@openfire.devagipi.local/20d43424"></presence>
                                    rayoCallback
                                    1. <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="jitsi.videobridge.w4z1b8718257b9@openfire.devagipi.local/jitsi.videobridge.w4z1 b8718257b9" to="20d43424@openfire.devagipi.local/20d43424"></presence>
                                    handleSSRC input ssrc 
                                    1. <addsource xmlns="urn:xmpp:rayo:colibri:1" muc="w4z1b8718257b9@conference.openfire.devagipi.local" videobridge="w4z1b8718257b9" nickname="a54b8d77(Desktop)" participant="a54b8d77@openfire.devagipi.local/a54b8d77"></addsource>

main.js:534

onstream

MediaStreamEvent {stream: MediaStream, clipboardData: undefined, cancelBubble: false, returnValue: true, srcElement: RTCPeerConnection…}

true main.js:683
                                    handleAddSSRC modify ok have-remote-offer main.js:572rayoCallback
                                    rayoCallback

rayo colibri answer set ok stable publish.js:502

I will suggest you some addings in the comming days !

Example :

- connecting from outside and inside network : it is never the same url, if it can be done it will be good.

- Authentication

- Filtering IP addresses or subnets that can create rooms or just connect to a room (Without authentication, user can only enter to a secure room , with authentication he can create room and enter to a room. Screensharing possible for all users or not).

It will be cool to get a web panel on openfire to control that.

Great job man !!!!

Steve

Hi all, I am new so I am bit confused. I installed Openfire 3.8.2. I would like to test Ofmeet but i cannot find where download it.

Maybe I am wrong? I mean, i just need to install openfire 3.9.0 and ofmeet is embedded into it?

Sorry for confusion..

babyface

Hi guys,

if someone has an idea for screeshare issue, let me know please. I have not found my issue yet.

I start screensharing but I have a black window and a small black window in the bottom. When I try to click on my video small window, I can't see myself on the big window....

Thanks.

babyface

Hi,

I have installed openfire 3.9.1 and jitsivideobridge officially.

Here is my config.js file :

var config = {

hosts: {

domain: 'openfire.devagipi.local',

muc: 'conference.openfire.devagipi.local', // FIXME: use XEP-0030

bridge: 'jitsi-videobridge.openfire.devagipi.local' // FIXME: use XEP-0030

},

useIPv6: false, // ipv6 support. use at your own risk

useNicks: false,

useWebsockets: false,

resolution: "360",

bosh: window.location.protocol + "//" + window.location.host + '/http-bind/' // FIXME: use xep-0156 for that

};

Can't understand why I cannot share my screen. When I click on screeshare button, I have only a big black screen and, one small screen on bottom with myvideo. Moreover, when I send the link to my friend he is connected to a room and alone, and cannot join my room......

Thanks Dele for your help.

babyface

Dele,

Here is logs from error.log on openfire server :

2014.02.12 18:09:04 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP 1e20nqkbn326s9k9

2014.02.12 18:09:05 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP jitsi.videobridge.cujgagchilvdkj4i

2014.02.12 18:09:33 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP mq7ydr5mvu5trzfr

2014.02.12 18:09:33 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP jitsi.videobridge.sh1zk5f3v6zgp66r

2014.02.12 18:09:36 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP 2sgwiff81l3anhfr

2014.02.12 18:15:34 org.jitsi.videobridge.openfire.PluginImpl - Videobrideg error

<iq type="error" id="expire-2pssi7oe80itqpvi-1392225334099" from="jitsi-videobridge.openfire.devagipi.local" to="jitsi.videobridge.sh1zk5f3v6zgp66r@openfire.devagipi.local/jitsi.videobridg e.sh1zk5f3v6zgp66r">

<error code="501" type="cancel">

<feature-not-implemented xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/>

</error>

</iq>

2014.02.12 18:15:34 XMPPServlet - XMPPWebSocket deliver org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException

2014.02.12 18:15:34 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP 0g62koy3b5zsemi

2014.02.12 18:15:34 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP jitsi.videobridge.fw2jqkb3nved0a4i

2014.02.12 18:15:42 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider - Could not find user in LDAP 1542yv6eq99hpvi

I have a feature not implemented  error ....