I'm working on this issue for a couple of days now.
The issue is I'm not able to make a SSO connection from Spark client to Openfire server.
I have mapped the principal, generated the keytab, and placed the krb5.ini in both the server and client machines. I've also made the registry changes in the client machine.
However when I try to login SSO from Spark, I get the following error in Spark UI
"Unable to check connect using Single Sign On. Please check your principal and server settings"
In the error.log file I get this message -
SASL authentication failed:-- caused by javax.security.sasl.saslexception:GSSExce............NO valid credential provided(Mechanical level: Server not found in Kerberos database....
After going through couple of posts here for solving the above error: I added the Domain Control host with the IP address in the host file @ c:\Windows\System32....\etc\hosts
But even this has not helped. I still keep getting the above error message in UI alert as well as the error in the error.log
Please let me know what might be wrong.
Update: I've attached screen shots from spark-debugger. Please let me know whats wrong.