AnsweredAssumed Answered

SSO issue with Spark and Openfire.

Question asked by Aditya on Mar 12, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 5, 2013 by Leon Roy

Hi All,

I'm working on this issue for a couple of days now.

The issue is I'm not able to make a SSO connection from Spark client to Openfire server.

I have mapped the principal, generated the keytab, and placed the krb5.ini in both the server and client machines. I've also made the registry changes in the client machine.

However when I try to login SSO from Spark, I get the following error in Spark UI

"Unable to check connect using Single Sign On. Please check your principal and server settings"

In the error.log file I get this message  -

SASL authentication failed:-- caused by javax.security.sasl.saslexception:GSSExce............NO valid credential provided(Mechanical level: Server not found in Kerberos database....

After going through couple of posts here for solving the above error: I added the Domain Control host with the IP address in the host file @ c:\Windows\System32....\etc\hosts

But even this has not helped. I still keep getting the above error message in UI alert as well as the error in the error.log

Please let me know what might be wrong.

Update: I've attached screen shots from spark-debugger. Please let me know whats wrong.

Thanks,

Aditya

Attachments

Outcomes