Let's get a new release for Openfire out. I suggest that we, in order:
- stop creating issues for the 3.6.5 release (put them in another release instead);
- fix the outstanding bugs for 3.6.5;
- release a beta.
Over the past few days, I've been working on several issues, and I noticed that others are already starting to join in on the fun. I ask you all to review the outstanding 3.6.5 bugs, and contribute where possible. That way, we should be able to release something pretty soon.
I'm looking for help on a couple of things:
- Can someone make a 3.6.6 version in JIRA please? I don't have the appropiate privileges.
- OF-87 is killing me. I've been looking and trying, but I can't figure out what's going wrong there. Help much appreciated!
- Generic testing of (both existing and new) functionality - we've touched a lot of code recently. It would be good to verify that everything is still working as expected, before we release a beta.
- Fix outstanding issues. Feel free to claim an issue by re-assigning it to yourself and mark the issue as "in progress." That should prevent people working on the same issue.