Red5 Plugin Changelog
All the Red5phone changes below come from the generous contribution of Lior Herman. Many thanks from all Red5phone users.
New and Changed Features
- Add Dial external command to Flex to bed dial from a link.
- I used UID (unique identifier) in Flex instead of the username value for binding the sipprovider object in Mjsip – now you can use same sip account to register from multiple remote locations.
- Changed registration of red5phone using phone@sip_provider.getViaAddress() instead of phone@realm
- Mjsip I use Outboundproxy = Proxy like that all sip headers using realm, but the message is send to the proxy ip. (this is how it should be)
- Process of OPTIONS messages in Mjsip some sbc’s using to check call keep alive.
- Fix authentication header for REG and INVITE to use cnounce value when proxy send qop= auth in 401 or 407 message.
- Fix red5phone application close for complete unregister before sipprovider.halt is execute.
- Fix the microphone.init in Flex to not be bind to the REGISTER SUCCESS message as it can be many SUCCESS messages coming during a call and mic need to be init only once.
- Fix Cancel message for Invite (call) that have not been answered yet – when you want hangup a call before the remote user answered Mjsip send wrong Cseq in Cancel message.
- Fixed NullException error when application is closed – in provider.halt() its try to close a null tcp_socket and get Null exception back. Fix is in org.zoolu.net.TcpServer.java in the end of the file.