AnsweredAssumed Answered

How does Queue Presence work?

Question asked by naftali5 on Dec 22, 2008
Latest reply on Dec 22, 2008 by naftali5

Sorry for asking what may be simple, but I have not found documented anywhere what the queue presence does.

Let's make it multiple choice.

It seems from looking at the code that it pauses or unpauses a queue member based on availability, so I will limit my list to that.

1. Pauses a queue member when the interface (queue member in asterisk) matches the device assigned to a user in Asterisk-IM which becomes unavailable and unpauses when the user becomes available.

2. Pauses a queue member when the interface (queue member in asterisk) matches the extension assigned to a user in Asterisk-IM which becomes unavailable and unpauses when the user becomes available.

3. Pauses a queue agent when the agent (agents.conf in asterisk) matches the device assigned to a user in Asterisk-IM which becomes unavailable and unpauses when the user becomes available.

4. Pauses a queue agent when the agent (agents.conf in asterisk) matches the extension assigned to a user in Asterisk-IM which becomes unavailable and unpauses when the user becomes available.

5. None of the above.

Outcomes