joona

About the finnish translation in latest spark beta

Discussion created by joona on Oct 1, 2008

Hi!

I did the finnish translation during my summer job and I have since returned back to school for the winter. I was few days ago checking on spark progress and I was delighted to see that my translation got included. However, I noticed that I had made a encoding selection error with native2ascii and all the umlauted characters had been replaced with NaN (\ufffd) and I'm terribly sorry about that. I was using natively encoded language file for testing so I did not catch this earlier.

I'm now providing a correctly (At least I hope so ) converted replacement for this unfortunate file that I sent earlier.

Attachments

Outcomes