I just installed SparkWeb and run into a problem when I try logging after changing
the servername to include the domain information. It works if I use the default host name
chosen at setup ie.
It works if I leave it as:
It does not work if I change this to:
I get the below error.
I see others seem to have login problem as in the below thread :
but it does not seem to be related to the problem that I see. This becomes a problem if I try connecting from the internet as I see the "waiting for host" in the status line. I am using http binding (works well within the intranet). Here is the config info: