I need to do some translations on webchat to my language
From the webadmin interface i can modify some texts and put them in my
language, but a lot of text is left in english.
So for example the
queue waiting time is in english, or if i access through spark to the
fastpath queue as a customer i get a prompt asking everything in
Also there's no i18n subdir so i've got no way to translate without recompiling (something i prefer not to do..)
So, I tried to 'force' a translation doing this:
- First, I unninstall webchat plugin (from OpenMeetings webadmin interface) and stop Openfire...
- Unpack webchat.war ( jar xvf webchat.war ) to a temp folder.
- Make all changes (made all translations I need on *.jsp files)
- Zip webcha.war again (jar cvd webchat.war . )
- Start Openfire and open webadmin interface
- Upload the my (modified) webchat.war
After steps above, all texts on /opt/openfire/plugins/webchat/*.jps are translated to my language.. But when I open http://myserver:9090/webchat , I see all messagens in english !!
What is wrong? Any ideas??