Sarkoon

Asterisk-IM plugin fails to load

Discussion created by Sarkoon on Apr 21, 2006
Latest reply on Apr 22, 2006 by Sarkoon

I''m running Wildfire 2.5.1 and attempting to install the latest version of the Asterisk-IM plugin.

I drop the asterisk-im.jar file into the plugins directory, i see the folder get created, and then get the following entries in the Info and Error logs repeat over and over:

Info Log:

2006.04.21 13:54:49 Initializing Asterisk-IM Plugin

Error Log:

2006.04.21 13:54:49 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.jav a:354)

] Error loading plugin

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jivesoftware.database.DbConnectionManager.closeResultSet(Ljava/sql/ResultSe t;)V

at org.jivesoftware.phone.database.DatabaseUtil.tablesExist(DatabaseUtil.java:194)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.database.DatabaseUtil.upgradeDatabase(DatabaseUtil.java: 39)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskPlugin.init(AsteriskPlugin.java:97)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskPlugin.initializePlugin(AsteriskPlugin. java:87)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :281)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.java :48)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:658)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I''ve tried restarting the server, but the same errors occur, and the plugin does not load. What can I do to solve this issue?

Outcomes