Can''t seem to get a ''Dial'' button in my Spark slient.
- Asterisk@Home latest version.
- Wildfire loaded on same server as Asterisk, latest version.
- Spark on a Windows XP workstation, latest Spark version.
- Asterisk-IM plugin, latest version.
WildFire starts and runs fine, and it sees the Asterisk-IM plugin. It also sees my SIP channels fine. Spark starts and runs fine, and has all the IM functions, but no ''Dial'' button.
It seems that although each program is running, Asterisk-IM is not talking with Asterisk.
- Is there a way to verify the connection between AsteriskIM and the Asterisk server ?
- Can there be a problem with having both Asterisk and Wildfire on the same server ?
- I''m using an IP address in Spark. I tried the FQDN for the server but it never connected. Spark connects using the IP address, but can this be a problem ?
Many thanks !