jamest

Pandion and dialling

Discussion created by jamest on Nov 15, 2005

Hi,

I''ve modified Pandion to support incoming callerid popups and reports on your status.

You can see some screen shots here:

http://forums.pandion.be/viewtopic.php?t=930

Now I''m looking at adding the dialling support and frankly got stuck! I tried sending the IQ message and the phone did dial but dialled the wrong number, then when I resent it nothing happened, in fact until either the softphone or pandion went offline/online nothing would ever happen again.

The first time i send this the phone rings and when i pick it up I get connected to an  astersisk demo page, not the number dialled. However the asterisk plugin reports back to Pandion the correct number is dialled. The second  time I send this asterisk generates logs full of

Warning[4092] rtp.c:435 ast_read: RTP Read Error: Connection reset by peer

The only this i see in the jive log is:

2005.11.15 23:38:44 [org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskEventHandler$OnPhoneTask.run(AsteriskE ventHandler.java:302)

] Adding text to an XML document must not be null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Adding text to an XML document must not be null

at org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.createText(DocumentFactory.java:174)

at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractElement.addText(AbstractElement.java:899)

at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractElement.setText(AbstractElement.java:1120)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskEventHandler$OnPhoneTask.run(AsteriskEv entHandler.java:242)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is Jive 2.3.0b2 plugin b4 and AsteriskWin32 0.5.2

I think i''ve got all the needed code sorted out in Panidion do do whats needed, I just need to know what to send!

Thanks

James

Outcomes