Some open issues and known resolutions (if around)
- Missing Phone button. Resolution: This is caused by a missing STUN server to help the start of the phone connection. If you want to use this feauture you can activate it in Openfire and add the property "stunFallbackHost" to the file spark.properties. You can add your Openfire server or some external stun server like "stun.xten.net" which used to be a hard coded default in Spark.
- File transfer does not work.
Resolution: Fixed in nightly build 354
- Mac Version: Look and Feel is not native.
Resolution: Use the Preference Menue to Switch Appreance to "Max OS X". This resolved this issue. There will be a hot fix release for Mac to adress this issue.
- Mac Version: Sound does not work.
Resolution: Make sure that Spark is executed in 32 bit mode.
- Broadcast window too large: The new broadcast window does not handle large text well. A fix is planed. Workaround: Keep your broadcast text small. Is fixed in nightly and will be included in 2.6.1.
- Copy & Paste does not work. Resolution: This may be related to the spellchecker. Please try copy/paste with disabled spellchecker.
- Spark will not start on Windows 7 64bit. Resolution: Java applications have issues with ClearType (R). Try to disable Cleartype.
The development path for 2.6.1 is available here: Open Issue List